MGRID BI Explorer is a healthcare data exploration and pivoting tool. Purpose written for healthcare, the Explorer can filter, group and pivot a dataset to provide quick answers to business intelligence questions, select patients that fit a certain profile and prepare queries to use as a basis for reporting tools.
BI Explorer includes the following features:
- Multi tenant deployment in SaaS environments
- Data filtering on date, demographics, treatment (diagnose, physician, type of medication etc.), process (number of encounters, date of procedure, etc.) and lab results
- Include or exclude data columns
- Grouping on e.g. organization with standard aggregates such as count and median
- Group fractions, to select e.g. fraction of patients within an organisation with BMI < 30
- Pivoting supports aggregates over more specialized groups. For instance, pivot on gender to break down the fraction of patients with BMI < 30 into a fraction for man and a fraction for woman.
- Store a combination of filters, groupings and pivots as a ‘preset’
- Share presets with other users
- Service provider can add standard quality measures as presets, to allow users to start looking at a particular set of patients that are outside treatment bandwidth, and drill down from there.
- Export data as CSV
- Export data as SQL query for inclusion in a reporting tool
- Brandable with custom user interface
BI Explorer has been successfully deployed to deliver the following kinds of reports:
- Cross-organization competitive analysis
- Cross-practitioner competitive analysis
- Deviation of organization performance
- Outliers as defined by national parameters
- Outliers relative to a custom patient group
- Risk factor analysis
- Data analysis comparing medication to lab results
- Trend analysis, trend in the process
- Trend analysis, trend on observed values
BI Explorer is complementary with and designed to operate as a pre-processing step for existing reporting tools. Contact us for more information or a demonstration.