9. Release History¶
9.1. Release 3.0.9 (2017-01-11)¶
- Fix quoting bug in json conversion
9.2. Release 3.0.8 (2016-07-04)¶
mif12pyquery attribute from Entity to Role
9.3. Release 3.0.7 (2016-04-04)¶
- Add json transformer with explicit result publishing
- Transformer converter support for multiple RIM versions
9.4. Release 3.0.6 (2016-02-01)¶
- Add handling for R2 datatypes that use
- Emit correct invals for R2 ADXP/ENXP
9.5. Release 3.0.5 (2016-01-14)¶
- Add documentation section about conversion to json.
- Set MessageConverterFactor initialization parameter
outputdefault value to
- Fix bug that output value in configuration dictionary was not used.
9.6. Release 3.0.4 (2015-12-22)¶
- Update documentation to new theme
- Make mif12py aware of abstract types
- Make mif12py aware of templateParameter as a way to indicate mif:class specialisations
- Bugfix: mif12py LanguageCommunication/Entity relation cross foreign keys
- Introspectmap can now be done in unittests
9.7. Release 3.0.3 (2015-10-08)¶
- Added json output converter; message converter can output PostgreSQL jsonb COPY IN format.
9.8. Release 3.0.2 (2015-08-31)¶
- Bugfix release
- Add clinical genomic demo files
- Explicitly emit arrays for HDL sets, even if we only see a single element
- Add handling of abstract types in introspectmap
- Add oss.txt detailing our use of open source software
9.9. Release 3.0.1 (2015-07-20)¶
- Add introspectmap, a tool for development of new parsers that determines if enough mappings from the known mifs are present to go from the xml parser structures to rim structures.
9.10. Release 3.0.0 (2015-06-30)¶
- HDL 3.0 support
- Message conversion can now be driven through the use of a message converter configuration that is input for a message converter factory. This makes the actual use of the SDK much more straightforward.
9.11. Release 2.0.5 (2015-04-29)¶
- Added clinical genomics example messages
9.12. Release 2.0.4 (2015-03-30)¶
- Add interaction mif support. These define what static models should be inserted in template holders of a message.
9.13. Release 2.0.3 (2015-01-19)¶
- Add support for mif2 message definitions
9.14. Release 2.0.2 (2014-09-24)¶
- Improve code handling for cv
- Ensure db retrieval has a repeatable global order to ease unit testing
- Improve unit test isolation when doing database tests
- Added documentation that shows how to go from message to database insertion
9.15. Release 2.0.1 (2014-06-05)¶
- Bugfix release
- Update all example message types to use HDL 2.0
- Fix database retrieval for HDL 2.0
- Move to new comprehensive test framework
9.16. Release 2.0.0 (2014-02-14)¶
This release supports the new HDL 2.0 form for complex types in JSON form.